RavetStore - Peace Love Gnomie diamond shirt

Buy this shirt:  https://ravetstore.com/product/peace-love-gnomie-diamond-shirt/
The answer came via social media, when Alas asked his Instagram followers to send in their photographs for a unique project. Dubbed The Quarantine Days, the Peace Love Gnomie diamond shirt moreover I will buy this user-generated images were given a high-fashion gloss thanks to Alas’s creative direction and photo editing skills. After putting out the call late last week, Alas assumed he’d mostly receive standard snapshots. But the submissions far exceeded his expectations. “At first I doubted myself, I thought that there wouldn’t be many people or that it would mostly be selfies with nothing of substance, but I was shocked,” he says. “I love that there are mothers, nurses, lawyers, all submitting. People were DM-ing me to ask questions: ‘How do I light things better?’ ‘Is it better at this angle?’ It was truly surprising.” Rashad filmed the music video for the dreamy, ambient track primarily at California Institute of the Arts, her alma mater, relying on talented friends to help with everything from choreography to makeup to costuming. Rashad, who made her directing and producing debut on the video, also drew from the closet of her mother, actor Phylicia Rashad: “The main green dress I wear [in the video], that’s my mom’s Bob Mackie dress from the ’80s.” Take an exclusive look at the full music video, below:
Peace Love Gnomie diamond shirt
After receiving more than 2,000 images from around the Peace Love Gnomie diamond shirt moreover I will buy this globe, the hard work began. First step: selecting an edit of the very best. “I was looking for substance beyond self-love. We had to find a feeling here. I’d given them a little theme, told them to imagine a silent film or a mysterious dark romance,” says Alas, who encouraged his followers to think of the exercise like a movie instead of a selfie. “This isn’t about how pretty you are, it’s about how you can make a picture, star in it, do your fashion concept and lighting.” Once the selection was made, Alas painstakingly edited each shot the way he would an editorial. “As an artist, you grow to be subconsciously selfish about your work—you’re only as good as your last picture,” he says. “This time, it wasn’t about me or my audience. I wanted to take an amateur photo and do as much to it, put as much love into it as I can. [Adjusting] the tones, the colors, the crop, adding new layers, and just seeing what happens.”
Peace Love Gnomie diamond s Hoodie
Home:  https://ravetstore.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

AmimiStore - Mickey Mouse when we’re together Darling every Night is Halloween shirt

AmimiStore - Halloween Quarantine-O- Ween Maleficent Snoopy Witch shirt

RavetStore - Firefighter in memory of those who believed it was better to die on their feet than to live on their knees shirt